Verdon Parc offers you a wide range of services. No need to leave the club, we have everything you need here!
In the morning, you can go and pick up bread and pastries at the grocery or at reception thanks to our bakery service: no need to leave the campsite to enjoy a good breakfast. Missing an ingredient for your recipe? Some nice tomatoes for your Greek salad? Head to the grocery!
Don’t really feel like cooking? Choose half-board or full board at the restaurant so you can enjoy great food at Verdon Parc, morning, noon and night.
Feel like reading on a sun lounger by the pool? At Verdon Parc you’ll find a library with books to borrow… Bookworms will be happy! Feeling playful? Head to reception to find all you need: tennis and ping-pong racquets and balls, board games, etc.
And to explore the area, our bike hire service gives you the chance to pedal your way around the club or set off on adventures in our wonderful region…
Round-up of our various shops and services, for your satisfaction
- A restaurant, bar, snack bar and ice cream parlour
- A grocery (open every day in July-August, closed one day a week in low season)
- A bakery service (bread and pastries)
- Breakfast service, half-board, full board or packed lunch
- A library for bookworms
- Bike hire so you can explore the region
- 2 launderettes with washing machines, dryer + loan of iron & ironing board
- A free shuttle to the Thermal Baths (except July – August) or Manosque station (all season) – for other inquirities, subject to availability & with extra costs
- WIFI accessible throughout the club (charge applies), free at the restaurant