Verdon Parc – Domaine de la Paludette – 04800 GREOUX LES BAINS
hereinafter referred to as « the host »
The rates and information published are shown subject to errors of printing or omission (non-contractual texts and visuals). Only the prices shown on the booking confirmation are contractual. In the event of an obvious error in the published price, such as a price that is much lower than the average for stays at the same period, the customer is informed that the contract is considered null and that he or she will be refunded their advance payment or the total price, without penalties, irrespective of when the host discovers the error, except if the customer accepts a new price proposal made by the host. The promotions and advantages proposed after the date of the original reservation cannot be applied to a reservation paid totally or in part.
Prices are shown in euros and take into account a VAT rate of 10% in force on 1 December 2016. The contract price is subject to change in the event of a variation in the applicable taxes between the booking date and the payment date. An individual tourist tax is levied by the club on behalf of the local authorities for each adult staying. Its amount is the amount applicable on the dates of the stay.
For camping pitches, the basic package includes 1 pitch + 1 installation + 1 vehicle + access to water and electricity + 2 people. Occupancy of maximum 6 people per pitch (baby included).
For accommodation rentals, the fixed price includes the number of people (babies included) stated at the time of booking, up to 8 places depending on the type of accommodation chosen. If the number of persons present exceeds the capacity of the selected accommodation, the club shall refuse access.
The rented accommodation is fully equipped and includes all kitchenware and tableware as well as bedding. Bed linen and towels are not included in the basic package. Guests are reminded that children under 6 years old are not allowed to sleep in bunk beds for safety reasons.
All bookings are nominative and cannot be transferred or sublet. The booking becomes effective only after our consent has been given and the signed rental agreement accompanied by the down payment or the full price of the stay has been received.
The host provides an optional “pitch preference” in exchange for payment of a fixed sum of €35 per application for rented accommodation and €30 per application for campsite pitches. The customer can choose:
- a location next to another customer who has already reserved for the same period
- a specific pitch number
- a pitch located in a specific area, to be specified by the customer (swimming pool, games area, etc.)
The host will do everything possible to respect the preference given for a specific pitch. If the customer’s pitch preference cannot be satisfied, the host will refund the customer the fixed sum paid at reservation.
The customer promises to respect the payment deadlines given below. If the host does not receive the advanced payment or the remainder to be paid within the deadlines, the host reserves the right to consider the reservation as cancelled, and the terms of the cancellation conditions given in these same general terms and conditions will apply.
If the reservation is made more than 30 days before the date of the beginning of the stay, the customer can:
- pay in two instalments
- make an advanced payment of 30 % of the total rent for the stay. This amount is then deducted from the total sum for the stay and will be cashed when the reservation is made.
- payment of the remainder, that is, 70% of the total amount for the stay, at the latest 30 days before the date of the start of the stay
- payment in one instalment
- payment of the entire amount of the reserved stay
If the reservation takes place less than 30 days before the date of the beginning of the stay, the customer must then pay the entire amount for the stay on reservation.
MEANS OF PAYMENT
Reservations can be paid by bank card, cheque, bank transfer or ANCV cheque, accepted in the following conditions:
- Remotely (website, post, telephone):
- Bank card: up to the day of arrival,
- Bank transfer: up to 15 days before the date of the beginning of the stay,
- ANCV cheque: up to 21 days before the date of the beginning of the stay ,
- On site :
- Bank card, cash or ANCV cheque: up to the day of arrival
In the event of any request to change the dates or the number of guests, the host shall endeavour to accept these requests where possible, subject to availability and according to applicable rates. Any request to shorten the stay shall be considered by the host as a partial cancellation.
INTERRUPTION OF THE STAY AND UNUSED SERVICES
Any stay that is interrupted, or shortened (late arrival, early departure) by the customer cannot give rise to any refund. Despite the balance having been paid, if there is no news from the customer (by e-mail or registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt), 48 hours after the beginning of the stay, the host reserves the right to take back the accommodation or pitch. The customer shall then not be entitled to any compensation.
No refund or compensation shall be given in the event of non-use of one or more services or in the event of temporary or seasonal closure of one or more services due to a technical, climatic, administrative or legislative problem
Cancellation by the customer :
- Over 90 days before the stay, the host promises to refund the customer for the total amount paid, excluding administrative costs and cancellation insurance
- Between 60 and 90 days before the stay, the host promises to refund the customer 50% of the total price of the stay, excluding administrative costs and cancellation insurance
- Less than 60 days before the stay, the amounts paid will be retained by the host
Cancellation by the host: if the stay is cancelled by the host, except in a case of force majeure, all payments will be refunded.
A cancellation insurance (including for an interrupted stay) is on offer to the customer, with insurance provided by Gritchen Affinity, the host’s partner. The cancellation insurance (including for an interrupted stay) refunds all amounts paid (excepting for the insurance excess, the total insurance amount and the administrative costs) before the stay begins. If the stay is interrupted, the amount due for the remainder of the stay will be calculated prorata for the stay.
The insurance premium must be fully paid by the customer on reservation and cannot be refunded except if the customer applies the clauses relating to the period of withdrawal for insurance policies.
In the event of an accident, the customer must inform the company within 5 days of it taking place, either:
- On the website www.declare.fr
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: Gritchen Affinity, Service Sinistre, CS 70139, 18021 BOURGES Cedex
The general terms and conditions for the cancellation insurance are available on request and can be consulted on the host’s website www.campingverdonparc.fr/en/cancellation-insurance
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
The customer and any accompanying persons shall be asked to provide proof of identity at check-in.
Check-in and check-out times are given below. It is not possible to check in before the time shown, except when the host has given explicit agreement. On the day of departure, after the specified check-out time, the host reserves the right to charge the customer a penalty equal to an additional night’s rent, without the customer having the right to spend an additional night on the premises.
For camping pitches :
- The pitch rental begins at 1 pm and must be vacated by 12 noon
- After this time, the customer shall be billed for an additional night.
- The customer shall be asked to pay a security deposit when checking in, which shall be returned when checking out.
For accommodation rentals :
- Rentals begin at 5 pm, and the rented premises must be vacated by 10 am.
- On check-in, the customer will be asked for a deposit.
- The customer is asked to check and inform the management of any anomaly in the accommodation. The customer must inform the host of any dissatisfaction with the general conditions, the inventory or the cleanliness in the rented accommodation within 24 hours of arrival so that the situation can be remedied. No complaints about inventory will be accepted after that time.
- The deposit will be returned to the customer after the host has checked the inventory, the cleanliness and general condition of the rented accommodation. If the customer leaves the premises outside usual inventory times, the deposit will be sent to the customer with the invoice for the stay within 48 hours of departure.
- Rented accommodation must be left in excellent general condition, tidy and with the inventory checked. Any item that has been broken, damaged or is missing will be charged to the customer, as well as for any housekeeping that may be required.
- Customers are responsible for cleaning and tidying the accommodation at the end of their stay.
- If the customer has opted for “end-of-stay housekeeping” (free or at an extra charge), he or she must leave the accommodation in good general condition: it should be tidy, with the kitchen and fridge clean, the dishes cleaned and the bins emptied. Failing this, the host reserves the right to make an extra housekeeping charge to the customer, up to the total amount for the housekeeping option corresponding to the rented accommodation.
- If the customer has not opted for the “end-of-stay housekeeping” service, he or she must leave the accommodation clean and tidy, and ready for the following customer. If the customer has not cleaned the accommodation in a suitable way before departure, the host reserves the right to charge an additional 15% for the housekeeping service.
Unless otherwise requested by the customer, the invoice of the stay will be sent within 48 hours after his departure by email or if necessary by mail.
The security deposit does not constitute a limitation of liability.
In the event of a complaint, the customer has a period of 15 days following the end of their stay to report it to the host’s “customer service” department by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The host has a period of 30 days following receipt of the complaint in which to answer it. If the customer considers that they have not obtained a satisfactory answer from the host, the customer may contact a consumer ombudsman within a maximum period of one year following the date of the written complaint addressed to the host. The details of the ombudsman that may be contacted by the customer are: Médicys – 73 boulevard de Clichy – 75009 PARIS – 01 49 70 15 93 – www.medicys.fr. The ombudsman may be contacted by mail, telephone or its website.
If the dispute cannot be resolved, the jurisdiction competent to resolve the dispute is the court of Manosque.
The customer must be insured for civil liability. The customer may be asked to provide an insurance certificate before the start of the stay.
Only dogs are accepted, in the conditions outlined in the price brochure and with a maximum of one animal per pitch, and excluding dangerous dogs (category 1 and 2). During the stay, the customer must be in possession of the pet’s up-to-date vaccination booklet. Dogs are the responsibility of their owners and must be kept on a lead. They must not be left without supervision on the campsite (in accommodation, on the campsite pitch or in a car).
No other type of pet is accepted by the host on the campsite.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The rules and regulations are displayed at the entrance to the establishment and at reception. The customer is required to read them upon checking in and undertakes to follow them. If the rules and regulations are not followed, the host reserves the right to impose a penalty, up to and including exclusion from the establishment.
During the customer’s stay, the customer and any accompanying persons may be photographed or filmed for the advertising needs of the host and the group AMAC. The host and the group AMAC may use these images for a maximum period of ten years. The customer is hereby informed that they are obliged to notify the host of any objection to this practice in writing, as soon as they check in.
EXTRACT FROM THE RULES AND REGULATIONS
Swimming pools :
The following are not allowed in Le Verdon Parc water park area for hygiene and safety reasons:
- shorts, G-strings, boxers or Bermuda shorts,
- inflatable toys such as rubber rings, lilos or boats
Children under 12 are not allowed in the water park area unless accompanied by an adult who is able to supervise them.
Access is strictly reserved for holidaymakers at Le Verdon Parc. At any time, management may order the temporary or permanent closure of this area for technical or force majeure reasons, for which no compensation or damages may be claimed. Please follow the instructions on the sign at the entrance to the water park.
In July and August, wristbands must be worn when visiting the pool, and the pool rules (displayed at the entrance to the pool) must be followed. Any breach of the rules shall result in exclusion from the water park.
Only gas or electric barbecues are allowed on the campsite.
Management is only responsible for items left at the reception office: the camper remains responsible for property left in their own accommodation.
Consumption of alcohol outside of the sites provided for that purpose is formally prohibited, under penalty of permanent exclusion. Possession of illegal substances is prohibited.
Children must be supervised and accompanied in the play areas, water park area and sanitary facilities. All customers must follow the rules and regulations, which are displayed at the campsite reception.
Laundry may never be hung from the trees; drying racks are available at reception (deposit of €20).
For accommodation bookings (except for 2 accomodations in classic + range): as Gréoux-les-Bains is a thermal resort where ENT disorders are treated, we cannot allow any pets on the premises and smoking inside the rentals is prohibited.
Respect for others:
We wish to draw your attention to the following points in particular:
- Silence from 10.30 pm to 7 am; vehicles may not circulate between these hours of the night.
- Vehicles must drive at crawling pace during the day.